Breaking

Kabar Baru Techno is site explains about technology that is like Phone, tablet and Laptop of Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Sony recession and a lot of another brand. We will tell you about New Spesifikasi, feature and design.

Tuesday 5 March 2019

how to clear apps on iPhone x.



Hello guys fans iPhone, I think you know the latest smartphone from Apple on this years. Apple is a big brand in the world, so all of the rich people have the iPhone. if you have the iPhone x, maybe somebody else thinks you are rich people. the beginning iPhone come on a public lot of people love the product. they have a reason if have the iPhone everything be ok, such as job, daily activities, photographer or photo selfie, play game, and anything else there can work well only on the iPhone.

before having the iPhone I'm biting afraid to buy the iPhone because somebody told me the phone is expensive and complicated to use it. I try and ask for somebody have the iPhone what they feel if have the iPhone. after finding out the information, I start saving more money to buy the iPhone.  after having the iPhone everything is unexpected having the iPhone is easy and safe of malware. that is the thing I like about the iPhone.

the iPhone is supported with more application that provides on the Apple store. you can find the popular application on there and install it on your iPhone. Such as on my iPhone, I download more application and install it on there and the iPhone still work well and never blank anything like my other smartphone. that is the best first experience on me. After the experience, I keep using the iPhone, I think it is the best smartphone choice.

the iPhone is a different smartphone such as Android. the iPhone use the iOS and all thing provide by Apple. during I have the iPhone, there is a different thing, we know on the android when we need to uninstall or clear the application we just going to google store and remove it but different on the iPhone we need touch and hold the app slowly until it sways until show the sign there and taps delete. that is very easy to do it. to delete it don't press too strongly on the app because if you press too strongly it will open the application.

So that is the way to clear app on iPhone x and another iPhone. nothing special way to clear it.  thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment