Breaking

Kabar Baru Techno is site explains about technology that is like Phone, tablet and Laptop of Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Sony recession and a lot of another brand. We will tell you about New Spesifikasi, feature and design.

Tuesday 12 March 2019

How to take a screenshot on iPhone 6.


iPhone 6 is the king smartphone on beginner in 2012. On the year the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s is getting lots of new customers. I know why the iPhone got more customers because the iPhone has an amazing feature that never finds on another brand. What is the amazing feature on the iPhone 6..?. The iPhone 6 I think same with the iPhone 5s, why I said like that because I know between the iPhone 5s and the iPhone 6, Actually on the iPhone 6s that have an amazing feature such as 3D touch, fingerprint, Siri, and any more the feature that useful for you.

it's the reason for people why choose the iPhone  6 or iPhone 6s. for you before buying the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s you must know about what is the difference of both the iPhone. don't choose the wrong one.  I have the iPhone 6s is work well and good work for my job on daily activities.  The feature of the phone I said nothing makes disappointed and then the cost of the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s  is going cheaper on now.  So I sure you can buy the iPhone 6.

I think the iPhone 6 and 6s well for use in job and it can install more application without problem. I look at the working world is need technology. We see on the work that needs the technology of the phone such as sending an email, photo screenshot and anymore think that need use on the phone. But not all user smartphone can do it. such as a new user on Apple, I know the user on Android and the iOS is different,  What is the different..? lot of thing different you must know, especially for new user iPhone. a lot of new users don't know how to take a screenshot on iPhone 6.  take a screenshot on the iPhone 6 and Android is different. on the iPhone 6 and 6s is very easy, you just push together the home button and on/OFF  So you got the result screenshot on the iPhone. that is a simple way to do it.

that is how to take a screenshot on the iPhone 6 by the simple way you got a photo of the screen you want it.  So you do not need thinking more to do it. I think you are can do it. though the new user iPhone. on the iPhone, there are more thing need to learn it.
Ok just like that the post today, I hope by this post can help for new user iPhone. I lover the iPhone for forever.

1 comment:

  1. JADIKAN AGEN KAMI MENJADI FAVORIT ANDA ,
    AYOO BERGABUNG BERSAMA RIBUAN MEMBER KAMI YANG LAINNYA
    HANYA DI HTTP :// WWWARENADOMINODOTPOKER
    BONUS ROLLINGAN TERBESAR 0,3 % SETIAP MINGGUNYA .

    ReplyDelete