Breaking

Kabar Baru Techno is site explains about technology that is like Phone, tablet and Laptop of Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Sony recession and a lot of another brand. We will tell you about New Spesifikasi, feature and design.

Tuesday 15 January 2019

iphone SE unlocked price


Hello, everyone I have information that never people post on the site. So today I will tell you what is that. I purpose on Blogspot so many people know it. I purpose this topic because this is the case never an explanation. I think there are people that wrong buy the iPhone SE with the iPhone 5s or iPhone 5. The both iPhone looks same, but for people know the feature and specification, maybe will not going the wrong buy. So because this is a case never an explanation, by my post will tell you.

I know the iPhone is the most popular smartphone in the world. a lot of people looking the smartphone, starting lower quality until higher Quality. Such ass iPhone SE is the small iPhone, but the quality such as iPhone 6 and other iPhone on the Top. and something people don't know about that. People think the iPhone SE similar such as iPhone 5s or 5. if we look at the design, the iPhone is similar but, the different is on the Quality. I think before buying the iPhone SE, you must know what is the difference of both iPhone.

I know on everywhere there are store sell the phone. the iPhone SE will charge around $156 - until $249. The price is dippent of your area and the condition of the iPhone. I suggest you buy the iPhone on Offical store that has a brand. I will believe if buy there because there are people dishonest sell the iPhone. for example, you buy the iPhone SE, but someone else gives you the iPhone 5s.

So before happen. you must know what is the difference of that. As I know, the iPhone SE have a single camera 12 Megapixel, with size f/2.2 and for selfie camera is 1.2 Megapixel. just on camera that makes different,  on others think everything looks same.

On the second point that most know, Price on iPhone 5s is lower than the iPhone SE.  So you looking the compare price between are iPhone 5s and iPhone SE.  Each store will sell differently and also dippent of location.  Wherever you are the location we will back to an understanding of the specification of the iPhone SE. You can test the iPhone SE with the iPhone 5s. I sure the iPhone SE has more powerful and good working to use it.

I always to remember a friend or other people to buy an iPhone SE, but he doesn't know what is the difference. I hope by this post somebody wants to buy the iPhone become careful to buy the dream iPhone SE.
So, before you buy the iPhone SE knowing the thing before you spend the money. Possible you need someone else to help you find the iPhone SE.

No comments:

Post a Comment