Breaking

Kabar Baru Techno is site explains about technology that is like Phone, tablet and Laptop of Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Sony recession and a lot of another brand. We will tell you about New Spesifikasi, feature and design.

Sunday 10 March 2019

iPhone 6 gray look cool on the hand


iPhone is the popular smartphone in the world if you going somewhere you will see a lot of people had the iPhone. I saw in the public area a lot of people has the iPhone 6 Gray.  the color becomes favorite for fans iPhone, it looks elegant and beautiful on the hand. I had the iPhone 6s gray, way I choose the color..? I choose it because the iPhone 6s Gray is looking cool and enough on the hand. I know on this years there is the latest iPhone of Apple with a high price and hight feature. I think the iPhone 6 gray is not the low quality it had a good feature such as Touch ID, Siri but it does have face iD like on the latest iPhone.

Specification on the iPhone 6 Gray.
the specification on the iPhone 6 is a bit similar to the iPhone 5s, but the iPhone 6 is big size than the iPhone 5s. So for you have the iPhone 6 you can compare with the iPhone 5s  you will know the result of couple device. the feature of the iPhone 6 gray with another color is the same. The feature on the iPhone 6 such camera is 8 megapixel, memory 16GB/64GB/128GB, and 1 GB ram. I like on the iPhone if low quality that is can work well, I don't know what technology apple put in the side on the iPhone. I test it install more mobile application on the iPhone 5s, it is responding well and it does a problem.

the first time uses the iPhone 4 then use the iPhone 5s more than 2 years I use it because I have a dream to change to the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s and I looking review and compare about the iPhone 6 and 6s. I got the result if the iPhone 6 is similar to the iPhone 5s. I know that such as on the camera, on the iPhone 5s is have the main camera 8 Megapixel and 1.2 megapixels on the camera selfie and on the iPhone 6 is silimar like on the iPhone 5s.  another compare I found on the iPhone 6 it doesn't have the 3d touch, it's had only touch ID such as on the iPhone 5s.

So that is about the iPhone 6, That has a similar feature with the iPhone 5s. I think this is important to know for people buy the old iPhone such as on iPhone 5s or iPhone 6/ iPhone 6s. about the color on the iPhone 6 gray or with another color is the same. if you want to buy it the iPhone 6 is had a low price. I check on the last moment is around $150 is available on the used product.

No comments:

Post a Comment